You are here: Homepage / Portfolio / FAQs

Back to FAQ List

Q. How do I know whether to register on the nurse portfolio or the midwife portfolio?

If you are a nurse then you need to ‘create’ a nurse account.

If you are a midwife then you need to create a midwife account.

However, if you are dual registered (nurse and midwife), NIPEC would suggest that the midwifery portfolio is the one you should use as it includes the information needed for both a nurse and midwife (for example, nursing and midwifery supervision records).

Back to FAQ List